Tuesday 21 March 2017

Guest Designer at Deep Ocean Challenges: VLS The Gardner

Hello!

I am thrilled to be guest designer at 
Deep Ocean Challenges

The theme for the challenge is "Flowers Everywhere", so, I chose to use a quirky set of digital images from Vera Lane Studio called The Gardener

Here is my card: 


I love the sentiment and the little gardener image which I coloured with alcohol pens and blendable pencils. I decided that the gardener needed lots of flowers and so I resized and printed out several different sizes of flower heads from the Blooms set. Once these had been coloured and fussy cut, I shaped them on a pad using a stylus pen and added some Glossy Accents to their centres. The flowers were glued directly onto the background, whilst the word 'GROW' and the image were attached on foam pads.


The background was made by spinkling Brushos onto card and spritzing with water. The card was matted onto black card to give a thin border and it was then attached to the base card.

The Gardener                              Blooms

         

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed group, which I invite you all to join! You can find us HERE

I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!



Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Oo La La Creations Challenges #224 Spring is in The Air 25/03
Crafting From The Heart #151 AG 26/03
Tuesday Throwdown #335 Add Dimension 27/03
Fab n Funky Challenges #343 Flowers 28/03
ModSquad Challenge Plant Kindness 28/03
Creative Friday #175 Flowers 30/03
Creative Fingers Challenge #126 AG 30/03 ---
Fussy And Fancy Challenge #183 Springtime 30/03
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge March AG 31/03
Inky Chicks #80 Flowers 31/03
Classic Design Team Challenge 31/03





I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.