Monday 19 June 2017

* SSS: Snapshot Sally

Hello friends!

Today I'm sharing my DT project for Scrapbook Stamp Society

The challenges are always Anything Goes.

The Winners and Runner-Ups will receive My Bestie digital stamps from a selection on offer.  For more details, please pop over to the challenge blog.

Here is my card:


I used Snapshot Sally and coloured her with alcohol markers. The image was die cut with a stitched rectangle die. The background papers were matted onto textured dark blue paper. Pink raffia ribbon was added and topped with pink organza ribbon and a double bow. Some lace was attached to the bottom  the card. The image was popped on foam pads along with a die cut doily  Three pink jumbo pearls finish off the card.


I hope you'll pop over to the Challenge Blog and see the DT's fabulous projects.
We would love it if you'd share your work with us!

Thanks for stopping by today! 

xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

The Paper Shelter #298 Tie A Bow 20/06
4 Crafty Chicks #355 Summer Fun Activities 20/06
Cute Card Thursday #482 Pinks 21/06
Inspiration Destination #130 JFF 27/06
Through The Purple Haze #126 Pink 28/06
Little Miss Muffet #165 AG 29/06
The Ribbon Girls June Any Image 30/06
Di's Digi Designs Summer Days 30/06
Craft- Dee Bowz AG 01/07
The Crafty Addicts #37 AG  04/07
Really Reasonable Ribbon #166 Summer Time & Ribbon 05/07



I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.