Wednesday 21 June 2017

* Vera Lane Studio: Summer Time ATCs

Hello friends!

Summer has arrived in the UK - it's official!  
We're experiencing a heat wave! 
And today is (allegedly) the hottest June Solstice on record.

Tomorrow - it's set to rain ... ah well ... nice while it lasted!

I've made my own sunshine:



Here are two ATCs I made for the Vera Lane 'Summer Time' swap:


I chose images from the set called Beach Love and added a bird from the Lovely Garden set and a sun from the Sunny set. The background is a gelli print to which art glitter was applied to replicate sand. The images are coloured with alcohol pens and popped on foam pads. A hand drawn border finishes this ATC.

 




Who doesn't love Sunny? She's a cute lil gal with a bright and cheerful disposition! Her background is a reverse, inked, embossed card - and yes ... that was a mistake (the reversed part), but I liked how it turned out! I gave her some die cut grass to run through and a few die cut flowers. She's got Glossy Accent eyes and glitter eye make-up. A hand drawn border finishes the ATC (and a tiny smudge of blue ink - I've no idea where that came from!).




I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed group, which I invite you all to join! You can find us HERE
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafty Sentiments Add Sentiments 26/06
TTCRD AG 26/06
Creates and Makes #12 AG/Option Use Yellow 27/06
Stinkin Inkers Girls Just Wanna Have Fun 30/06
The Cat's Pajamas #336 Sea, Sand and Sky 30/06 WINNER

Cards and More #187 Anything but a card 03/07
Lemon Shortbread #44 AG 03/07
Digi Choosday #25 AG 04/07
A Snowflakes Promise #41 AG 10/07


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.