Monday 14 August 2017

Scrapbook Stamp Society: Butterfly Bestie


Hello friends!

Today I'm sharing my DT project for Scrapbook Stamp Society

The challenges are always Anything Goes
but this time the optional theme is Use Dies and/or Punches.

The Winners and Runner-Ups will receive My Bestie digital stamps from a selection on offer.  For more details, please pop over to the challenge blog.

Here is my card:




I used a gorgeous Butterfly Bestie, IMG 076. She's coloured with Copic markers and fussy cut. I made her a background with Distressed Oxide inks in Fossilised Amber and Peeled Paint, adding a spritz of Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist for some sparkle and shine. The background card edge was inked in Peeled Paint and mounted onto kraft card. Some gorgeous ivory lace was attached along the bottom and foliage, die cut from kraft card, was added to the DO background to form a pattern. The image was popped on foam pads for dimension. Three Heartfelt Creations die cut flowers, coloured by smooshing in a puddle of distress ink,were assembled and a green crystal gem added to the centre of each. 


I hope you'll pop over to the Challenge Blog and see the DT's fabulous projects.
We would love it if you'd share your work with us!



Thanks for stopping by today! 

xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Cardz4Galz #53 Pretty Pastels 16/08
Jo's Scrapshack #201 AG 18/08
Just Us Girls #406 Bring on the Shine 18/08
Crafty Friends #64 AG 25/08
Aloha Friday #101 AG with a twist of Summer 25/08
Emerald City Crafts #2 AG 25/08
Pattie's Creations #137 AG 27/08
Joy Clair AG Colour Challenge 30/08
Scrappers Delights #69 AG 31/08
Making Memories #8 AG (1)  07/09
Creative Fingers #135 AG 10/09


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.