Friday 27 October 2017

* Cat Lovers Hop : Just Fur You

Hello Everyone!

The Cat Lovers Blog Hop is taking place over at Her Peaceful Garden.

Janis has been super-busy organising the event and has many fabulous sponsors. I hope you'll come on over and take a look and maybe even play along! 

I'm on holiday this week, so all of my posts have been scheduled. Hopefully I'll be able to snag some free wi-fi when we're out and about and off the ship, so I'll do my best to visit everyone! If I can't, then I promise to catch up with all the lovely cat ladies when I get home! 

Here's my card. The image is from an Etsy Store called Le Petite Market. This one came from a digi set called Cats and Cactus :



I teamed my leaping kitty with some gorgeous patterned papers which were matted onto old-gold card. The papers are inked around the edges with Vintage Photo. The kitty is coloured with markers, fussy cut and popped on foam pads. A printed sentiment and some jumbo gems complete the card.







Thanks for stopping by today.
I'd very much like it if you would become a 'follower'!
xoxo


I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Her Peaceful Garden
*Scrappers Delights #71 AG 31/11
Crafty Friends  #68 Cute 03/11



I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.