Monday 23 October 2017

* Cat Lovers Hop: Purrfect Day


Hello Everyone!

The Cat Lover's Blog Hop starts today over at Her Peaceful Garden

Janis has been super-busy organising the event and has many fabulous sponsors. I hope you'll come on over and take a look, and maybe even play along! 

I'm on holiday this week ... yay!!! So, all of my posts have been scheduled and I have a couple for the Cat Lovers Hop. Hopefully I'll be able to snag some free wi-fi when we're out and about and off the ship, so I'll do my best to visit everyone! If I can't, then I promise to catch up with all the lovely cat ladies when I get home! 

Here's my first card. I fell in love with the images in an Etsy Store called Le Petite Market. This one came from a digi set called Cats and Cactus :


 I coloured the image with markers and fussy cut it. I found some patterned digital papers that I liked and printed them out to add some layers to my card. Each layer has it's edges inked with Vintage Photo.  The  layers were mounted onto teal card and some beautiful taupe gems were adhered along it's edges. The image was popped on foam pads.  I printed the sentiment, inked it's edges and attached it to the card. 
Here's a closer look: 





Thanks for stopping by today.
I'd very much like it if you would become a 'follower'!
xoxo


I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Her Peaceful Garden
Crafting with Friends #53 AG 02/11 (#2)
Southern Girls Challenge Crazy Critters 03/11
SUYP #23 Furrything Goes 07/11


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.