Monday 9 October 2017

* Scrapbook Stamp Society: Autumn

Hello everyone!

Autumn is well and truly here now!
I love the colours of the season, but, I've decided, only on a bright, sunny day!
My favourite tree is already bald on top and it won't be long before all of its leaves are shed.
We've had a very wet weekend and those pesky leaves are now wet and slippery.
And such a pain to gather up...!


Today I'm sharing my DT project for 
Scrapbook Stamp Society

The challenge is always Anything Goes, but this time we have the optional theme of Autumn.

The Winners and Runner-Ups will receive My Bestie digital stamps from a selection on offer.  For more details, please pop over to the challenge blog.

Here is my card:



I coloured My Bestie (Urban Farm Diva Daisy May Img409) with markers and fussy cut her. She's attached to a pearly gold oval die cut which was inked around the edges with Memento Sand. The background papers are from a digital set called Autumn Colours from Gecko Galz. I inked these in black as they are both very detailed. I added some hessian binding and some ribbon with tiny gems. The sentiment is from TLC.




I hope you'll pop over to the Challenge Blog and see the DT's fabulous projects.
We would love it if you'd share your work with us!


Thanks for stopping by today! 

xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Cute Card Thursday #498 AG 11/10
QKR Stampede #264 Autumn 12/10
That's Crafty Forever Autumn 13/10
All Sorts Challenge #436 Trees and Leaves 13/10
Crafting With Friends #52 AG 13/10
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #67 AG 14/10
Glitter n Sparkle #260 Fall/Autumn 15/10
RRR #173 AG with Ribbon 19/10
Colour Crazy Challenge #40 AG 20/10
Creative Fingers #138 AG 21/10 
Emerald City Crafts #4 AG 27/10
Brown Sugar #271 Orange, Browns and Greens 03/11 


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.