Monday 23 October 2017

* Scrapbook Stamp Society: Halloween

Hello everyone!


Today I'm sharing my DT project for 
Scrapbook Stamp Society

The challenge is always Anything Goes, but this time we have the optional theme of Halloween.

The Winners and Runner-Ups will receive My Bestie digital stamps from a selection on offer.  For more details, please pop over to the challenge blog.

Here is my card:



I used Halloween Spa for my card. I coloured the image with markers and cut it with a stitched rectangle die. Whilst the die was still in place I lightly inked the background. I matted the image onto black card and popped it on foam pads onto a background made with Spooky Pastel bat paper from Papercakes. The striped paper is from the October Nights paper pack. I added some black and white ribbon and matted all onto black card. I added a 'Boo' sentiment and a knotted ribbon bow.





I hope you'll pop over to the Challenge Blog and see the DT's fabulous projects.
We would love it if you'd share your work with us!

****
Thanks for stopping by today! 

xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Deep Ocean Challenge #166 Halloween 30/10 (#1)
Aud Sentiments #191 Halloween + Sentiment 30/10
Creative Inspirations #282 Autumn/Halloween 31/10 (#1)
Crafting with Friends #53 AG 02/11 (#1)
Creative Fingers #139 AG 02/11


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.