Monday 2 October 2017

* Vera Lane Studio: Nurse Dee


Hello everyone!


Today I'm sharing a his and hers Get Well card using a new digi set from Vera Lane Studio.  The quirky, creepy Miss Dee is a popular character with Vera Lane Studio fans... well, now she has a new job... and so let me introduce Nurse Dee! What a hoot!!

Here are my cards:

 

Nurse Dee must be working long shifts - she looks exhausted! Oh no, my mistake ... she always looks like that; bags under her eyes and grim, puckered grimace - she's a beautiful lady underneath it all, though! 
Nurse Dee is coloured with markers. She is fussy cut and popped on foam pads. Her sentiments are two of five in the set and she comes with an X-Ray box too. I can definitely think of a few male friends who could be the recipient of the blue card when their 'man-flu' strikes and a few ladies who would benefit from a temporary happy pill!
The background papers are from Serena Bee's shop, Papercakes .

  

Vera Lane Studio is collaborating with Serena throughout the month of October. You can visit her online shop, Papercakes, and sign up to get 10% off your first order.

Nurse Dee       October Nights   Spooky Pastel 
                         by Serena Bee    by Serena Bee

  

Here's a closer look: 






I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed, supportive group, which I invite you all to join! 
You can find us HERE. There's always tons of fabulous inspiration!
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo


I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafting from the Heart #177 AG 08/10
PIP Challenges 1740 AG  09/10
Artistic Inspirations #187 AG 15/10
613 Avenue Create #202 AG/Masculine 31/10


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.