Monday 15 January 2018

* Scrapbook Stamp Society: Be Happy


Hello everyone!


Today I'm sharing my January DT project for 
Scrapbook Stamp Society

This month's challenge is Anything Goes.

The Winners and Runner-Ups will receive My Bestie digital stamps from a selection on offer.  All details can be found on the challenge blog.

I'm not a massive fan of winter and the cold, so I cheered myself up by making a bright, sunny card:




I used IMG006, one of the 'Fluffy' Besties, and coloured her with Copics.  The background of the image is lightly inked and cut with a stitched rectangle die. The background paper is glittered card and I tried to echo the image colours. I added a banner with a simple die cut, paper-pieced sentiment.


I hope you'll pop over to the Challenge Blog and see the DT's fabulous projects.
We would love it if you'd share your work with us!

****

Thanks for stopping by today! 

xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Pause, Dream, Enjoy #2 AG 16/01 TOP PICK

Creative Knockouts #228 AG 17/01
Crafty Catz #399 AG/One for the Ladies 18/01
A Gem of a Challenge #210 Happy Anything 19/01
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #73 AG 20/01
Emerald City Crafts #7 AG 26/01 (2nd entry)
*Colour Crazy Challenge #2 AG 28/01
Crafting with an Attitude #35 AG 28/01
Crafter's Castle #1 AG 31/01 (2nd entry)


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.