Monday 8 January 2018

Vera Lane Studio: Coffee Girl Journal Pages


Hello!

Happy Monday!

Today I'm sharing an art journal spread using the very first digi set I bought from Vera Lane Studio:


The images are from Coffee Girl and they are coloured with markers and Neocolour II. She has white Posca pen highlights and is fussy cut.


The background is made with sponged acrylic paint, stencils and modelling paste plus iridescent medium (for some sparkle) and stamps.  I outlined the edges of the textured parts with watercolour pencils and blended into shadows, so that the relief stands out.


The sentiment was cut up and coloured with pastels. Shadows were added around the words and the image. A scribble border completes the pages.

Coffee Girl



I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

You'll find us HERE on Facebook in a closed group.
 There's always tons of fabulous inspiration and eye candy!
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafty Catz #398 AG with twist of sparkle 11/01
We Love2Create #4 AG Mixed Media 15/01
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #73 AG 20/01
Emerald City Crafts #7 AG 26/01
A Bit More Time to Craft Extra Jan AG 28/01 
Creative Artiste #34 Jan Mixed Media 28/01
More Mixed Media Jan AG 31/01
Crafters Castle #1 AG 31/01
Country View Challenges Jan 2018 AG 31/01
Paper Creators Crafts #65 AG 31/01


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.