Sunday 1 April 2018

Vera Lane Studio: Wild One


Hello!

This month I'm hosting the ATC swap at Vera Lane Studio Facebook Group.

The theme is Flower Power and I'm super excited to see all the wonderful ATCs the group will make and exchange.

If you'd like to join us, join our Facebook Group and all that we ask is that you use a Vera Lane Studio image on your ATC. 

Here is the first one I made:


I used Wildflower - I think she's adorable! She's coloured with Copic markers and popped on foam pads for dimension. She rests on a gelli plate background which has some stamping added. I grounded her on a piece of hemp trim and added some golden Mini Prills for extra texture. The sentiment was computer generated, cut into strips and inked.





I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

You'll find us HERE on Facebook in a closed group.
 There's always tons of fabulous inspiration!
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

The Crafty Addicts #46 AG 03/04
Crafty Catz #410 AG 05/04
Jo's Scrapshack #227 AG 06/04 (#2)
Crafty Friends #80 AG 06/04 (#3)
Crafty Gals Corner #162 AG 10/04 (#2)
Crafting With Friends #64 AG 12/04 (#3)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #79 AG 14/04 (#2)
Creates and Makes #20 AG 23/04 (#2)
613 Avenue Create #208 AG 04/05
Pile It On #141 Think Small 05/05
(ATC size 2.5 x 3.5 inches)

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.